Skills & Techniques Are Forever
Workshops Are Not
Being a Leader
What We Do:
We help Organizations succeed in improving their Leaders to increase productivity in measurable ways.
We help reduce turnover, thus lowering the financial damage of hiring and replacing people.
We help create accountability based on trusting, verifying, and building ownership.
We help keep you out of legal troubles from your Human Resources Department up to the EEOC.
With a focus on Communication Skills, your company will reduce turnover, improve employee accountability, and create a highly productive team.
While relieving stress on you.
A customized Leadership program that is interactive, fun, and promotes real change. Using the Kirkpatrick Model to help demonstrate a level of continued learning for your organization.
Leave the heavy lifting to us.
The act of replacing an employee with a new employee. Partings between organizations and employees may consist of termination, retirement, death, and resignations.
Is your turnover to high? Are your Leaders causing a higher turnover rate than what is necessary?
The quality or state of being accountable; especially: an obligation or willingness to hold team members responsible for there results or being great corporate citizens.
Is your organization avoiding HR, City and County, State and EEOC issues? Insurance payouts?
Essential Leadership Skills for the Non-Profit
Why do some people seem to be natural-born leaders? Why can’t or won’t they tell you how they did it? What makes the difference? What indeed creates an extraordinary leader, one who leads effortlessly? How does a leader gain Mastery of Leadership Skills and Techniques?
Are you looking for a Keynote, Breakout Session, a One day Workshop, or Creating a Long Term Impact a Commitment to Success?
45 Minutes - 90 minutes
Working directly with your team to create excellence!
Creating a Long Term Impact
Workshops, One on One Coaching, Continued Learning for up to six months
What Others Are Saying
Because we provide a customized workshop for you the three options below serve as a starting point to our discussions.
On-Site Workshops or KeynotesStandalone On-site Workshop
- Possible topics:
- Creative Leadership,
- Motivational Team Building,
- Reducing Turnover,
- Delegation Skills,
- Time Management,
- Emotional Intelligence,
- Different People Different Styles,
- Communication Skills,
- Coaching/Counseling Skills,
- Handling Change,
- Deal with Emotions Under Stress
On-Site Workshops PlusOne Month
- On-site workshop One or Two Days
- Office Hours for Drop-in Coaching (4–6) hours per week for a total of four weeks
- Two Follow up Webinars
- Assessments & Milestone Reporting
On-Site Workshops PlusThree Months
- On-Site Workshop One or Two Days
- One-on-One Appointments to help with the implementation of monthly concept (will be available 10 hours per week)
- Once a month On-Demand Webinars (30-60 minutes each.
- Monthly Customization Call with Leadership to set the direction for the next month
- Monthly Reading Assignments with assessments to be scored and reported.
- Office Hours for Drop-in Coaching (available 4 hours a week)
- Assessments/Milestone Reporting to measure needs and learnings
- Up to two additional live workshops per quarter (no additional speaker’s fee, only the cost of travel)
No one can honestly tell you how much of a fit they are without hearing more details.
I don’t know if you would agree, but the best option for us would be to talk and discover if we are a good fit for each other.
If you wish to speak with us you can call, text, or email.
Denver, CO 80202
720 767 1827