Essential Leadership Skills
Why do some people seem to be natural born leaders? Why can’t or won’t they tell you how they did it? What makes the difference? What truly creates an extraordinary leader, one who leads effortlessly? How does a leader gain Mastery of Leadership Skills and Techniques?
Great Leaders Are Made Not Born
A customized powerhouse keynote for your team where they will learn the strategies, techniques they need to gain Mastery over their business process, their team and the bottom line. Have your management team gain skills to dramatically improve relationships and optimize time by taking control.
Quality Management, Skills, Techniques and Personal Development provide the foundation for your team to Move to Mastery. By sharing strategies, skills, techniques, and motivation, Glenn Daniels ensures that your people get results.
Constant improvement is the key to personal and professional development. With the skills, techniques, and motivation, you have no choice but to find Mastery.
This comprehensive, customized program will be designed for your company and industry. Trigger the power of your team with training at your location. This training does not end after the workshop. Weekly online coaching sessions and homework will continue for six months after the workshop.
What are the Essential Skills:
- Communicating with True Confidence
- Understanding Body Language
- Speaking the Language That is Heard
- Avoid Conflict & HR Concerns
- Create an Environment of Trust
- Attitude is More Important Than Intelligence
- The Six Parts of a Powerful Attitude
- Your Attitude Can Save Lives
- Create Mastery with a Positive Attitude
- Emotional Intelligence
- Learn What Compels People to Act
- Being More Productive with Others
- Keeping Your Emotions in Check
- Discover Your EQ Level
- Become Self Aware
- Know the Importance of Empathy
- Building Rapport
- Listening and Hear What Not’s Being Said
- Team Building with EQ
- Leadership Skills
- The Seven Roles of a Leader
- Effective Delegation
- Creating Accountability and Ownership
- How to Motivate People
- Coaching/Counseling Skills
- Earn Trust and Respect
- Hire the Right People
This workshop is customized for your team. Schedule a call to learn all of the details.
Glenn E Daniels II
720 767 1827
Essential Leadership Skills for Constant & Never – Ending Improvement
To be successful in the world, we need to have clearly defined goals. Clearly defined goals are clarity and clarity is your fuel for success. The “S” = specifically know who you are, what we want to accomplish in our relationships, work, and with ourselves. When we...
1. The only easy day was yesterday. There really are not truly “easy” days for individuals and organizations seeking an existence of excellence. Excellence can be defined as the constant pursuit of perfection – something that is impossible to achieve. Our lives and...
Feeling like a leader sometimes means detachment from the things and praise you desire and allow them to flow to you by supporting those around you. ~ G E Daniels Trust the process?
The Number One Way to Reduce Turnover FEEDBACK! The reason why most employees leave their job is the lack of consistent and sincere feedback. As the Leader; you control turnover. The third level of the Maslow Hierarchy of Needs may explain why feedback is critical to...
Servant: a person who performs duties for othersLeader: the person who leads or commands a group, organization, or country.The Goal: To Lead by ServingGood leaders must first become good servants. ~Robert GreenleafA leader is best when people barely know he exists,...
Feel free to contact us.
Denver CO 80202
720 767 1827