Essential Leadership Skills
We Can Help!
- Do you ever find yourself asking?
- Are my leaders setting the right tone during difficult times?
- Are my leaders creating turnover?
- Are my leaders holding themselves and their teams accountable in a way that creates trust?
- How do I find training that provides a long-term impact and a great ROI that is measurable?
- Can I find training that is built for my team?
Why do some people seem to be natural-born leaders? Why can’t or won’t they tell you how they did it? What makes the difference? What truly creates an extraordinary leader, one who leads effortlessly? How does a leader gain Mastery of Leadership Skills and Techniques?
Great Leaders Are Made Not Born
A customized powerhouse keynote for your team where they will learn the strategies, techniques they need to gain Mastery over their business process, their team and the bottom line. Have your management team gain skills to dramatically improve relationships and optimize time by taking control.
Quality Management, Skills, Techniques, and Personal Development provide the foundation for your team to Move to Mastery. By sharing strategies, skills, techniques, and motivation, Glenn Daniels ensures that your people get results.
Constant improvement is the key to personal and professional development. With the skills, techniques, and motivation, you have no choice but to find Mastery.
This comprehensive, customized program will be designed for your company and industry. Trigger the power of your team with training at your location. This training does not end after the workshop. Weekly online coaching sessions and homework will continue for six months after the workshop.
What are the Essential Skills:
- Communicating with True Confidence
- Understanding Body Language
- Speaking the Language That is Heard
- Avoid Conflict & HR Concerns
- Create an Environment of Trust
- Attitude is More Important Than Intelligence
- The Six Parts of a Powerful Attitude
- Your Attitude Can Save Lives
- Create Mastery with a Positive Attitude
- Emotional Intelligence
- Learn What Compels People to Act
- Being More Productive with Others
- Keeping Your Emotions in Check
- Discover Your EQ Level
- Become Self Aware
- Know the Importance of Empathy
- Building Rapport
- Listening and Hear What Not’s Being Said
- Team Building with EQ
- Leadership Skills
- The Seven Roles of a Leader
- Effective Delegation
- Creating Accountability and Ownership
- How to Motivate People
- Coaching/Counseling Skills
- Earn Trust and Respect
- Hire the Right People
This workshop is customized for your team. Schedule a call to learn all of the details.
Glenn E Daniels II
720 767 1827
Please, feel free to contact us!
Denver CO 80202
720 767 1827
Leave A Message
Essential Leadership Skills for Constant & Never – Ending Improvement
See on Scoop.it - How to Grow, Do , Be and Have it ALL! 101 Personal Development Tips To Improve Your Life! (101 Personal Development Tips To Improve Your Life! See on www.stumbleupon.com
1. Definiteness of Purpose Know Your Why 2. Mastermind Alliance Create Synergy with people that will lift you higher. 3. Applied Faith Know that you are going to be successful as you begin. 4. Going the extra mile Do more, Learn More, Be More.
•Have Faith in Self and Others •An inner knowledge, knowing of the our impact on humanity. •Make Hard Decisions •You know you will have to decide to do the hard thing because it is the right thing. •Gain the Respect of the Team •By giving respect first you gain...
Do you find yourself thinking or saying any of the following? 1. There isn’t enough time to get everything done. 2. If I arrive only a couple of minutes late, it should be okay. 3. I do not know what is coming up on my schedule. I will make it work. 4. Each day, each...
To be successful in the world, we need to have clearly defined goals. Clearly defined goals are clarity and clarity is your fuel for success. The “S” = specifically know who you are, what we want to accomplish in our relationships, work, and with ourselves. When we...
1. The only easy day was yesterday. There really are not truly “easy” days for individuals and organizations seeking an existence of excellence. Excellence can be defined as the constant pursuit of perfection – something that is impossible to achieve. Our lives and...
Your first mission is to make sure that you are not taking in more meetings than you should. You must set the example. Then make sure your direct reports are staying below the 20 percent threshold of weekly meetings.
[The gig] economy is going to grow to around $2.7 trillion by 2025. But do we know how these employees actually behave?”
What do you want to be? Who do you want to be? How do you want to be? Answer these three questions today.
Feel free to contact us.
Denver CO 80202
720 767 1827