Essential Leadership Skills
We Can Help!
- Do you ever find yourself asking?
- Are my leaders setting the right tone during difficult times?
- Are my leaders creating turnover?
- Are my leaders holding themselves and their teams accountable in a way that creates trust?
- How do I find training that provides a long-term impact and a great ROI that is measurable?
- Can I find training that is built for my team?
Why do some people seem to be natural-born leaders? Why can’t or won’t they tell you how they did it? What makes the difference? What truly creates an extraordinary leader, one who leads effortlessly? How does a leader gain Mastery of Leadership Skills and Techniques?
Great Leaders Are Made Not Born
A customized powerhouse keynote for your team where they will learn the strategies, techniques they need to gain Mastery over their business process, their team and the bottom line. Have your management team gain skills to dramatically improve relationships and optimize time by taking control.
Quality Management, Skills, Techniques, and Personal Development provide the foundation for your team to Move to Mastery. By sharing strategies, skills, techniques, and motivation, Glenn Daniels ensures that your people get results.
Constant improvement is the key to personal and professional development. With the skills, techniques, and motivation, you have no choice but to find Mastery.
This comprehensive, customized program will be designed for your company and industry. Trigger the power of your team with training at your location. This training does not end after the workshop. Weekly online coaching sessions and homework will continue for six months after the workshop.
What are the Essential Skills:
- Communicating with True Confidence
- Understanding Body Language
- Speaking the Language That is Heard
- Avoid Conflict & HR Concerns
- Create an Environment of Trust
- Attitude is More Important Than Intelligence
- The Six Parts of a Powerful Attitude
- Your Attitude Can Save Lives
- Create Mastery with a Positive Attitude
- Emotional Intelligence
- Learn What Compels People to Act
- Being More Productive with Others
- Keeping Your Emotions in Check
- Discover Your EQ Level
- Become Self Aware
- Know the Importance of Empathy
- Building Rapport
- Listening and Hear What Not’s Being Said
- Team Building with EQ
- Leadership Skills
- The Seven Roles of a Leader
- Effective Delegation
- Creating Accountability and Ownership
- How to Motivate People
- Coaching/Counseling Skills
- Earn Trust and Respect
- Hire the Right People
This workshop is customized for your team. Schedule a call to learn all of the details.
Glenn E Daniels II
720 767 1827
Please, feel free to contact us!
Denver CO 80202
720 767 1827
Leave A Message
Essential Leadership Skills for Constant & Never – Ending Improvement
Being a leader sometimes means detachment from the things and praise you desire. You must allow your praise and your desires flow to you by supporting those around you. ~ G E Daniels Trust the process?
The Number One Way to Reduce Turnover FEEDBACK! The reason why most employees leave their job is the lack of consistent and sincere feedback. As the Leader; you control turnover. The third level of the Maslow Hierarchy of Needs may explain why feedback is critical to...
Servant: a person who performs duties for othersLeader: the person who leads or commands a group, organization, or country.The Goal: To Lead by ServingGood leaders must first become good servants. ~Robert GreenleafA leader is best when people barely know he exists,...
The number one way to keep your current staff is to keep them informed about how they are benefiting the entire organization.
In our own lives, we often change for the better. Our physical appearance, appliances in our homes, our lifestyle, our daily choices, and so on. This also applies to organizations; new leaders provide fresh ideas and innovative approaches to be able to grasp success....
Good Leaders versus Great Leaders In life, we try to strive and achieve better things. We don’t usually settle for things that are already in front of us; we look for things ahead of us. Our world keeps on growing; inventions continue to spring up from seemingly...
As we venture into a world where change is a permanent thing, humanity will need people who will guide them through constant inventions and innovations in this unpredictable world. These are the leaders who carry the responsibility for the betterment of the people....
Feel free to contact us.
Denver CO 80202
720 767 1827